Sunday, 20 March 2016

Happiness is timespent with a friend

Hello sunshine, at last the spring has truly broken.

Today I am spending some time with a good friend I don't get the chance to see too much of with us both having heavy schedules. So today is a special day and I felt inspired to make a canvas to celebrate spring, happy times and friendship.

I have used my favourite Crafty Individuals www.craftyindividuals.co.uk stamps  ref CI - 277 for the images and text.
The rest of the canvas was created with:
Claudine Hellmuth Studio semi gloss acrylic paint in landscape green, classic teal, sable  brown and gesso. I also just added texture with buttons, sequins, drywall tape, bubble wrap glitter glue and lace. I also used Prima Free Spirit collection perceptions papers ripped and glued down with Mod Podge matt adhesive.

I hope the sun is shining down on you today.x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch.